Part Time Youth Worker Vacancy
Are you inspired when you enable young people to:
- explore and discover a living faith in Jesus?
- navigate the opportunities, challenges and pressures of growing-up?
- discover their identity and purpose in relationship with Jesus?
Bursledon parish is looking for a motivated part-time Youth Worker, who will work with our leadership and volunteer teams to inspire and nurture our young people (11-18), while spearheading the Parish’s work with them.
This is an ideal role for an enthusiastic, imaginative and creative person of mature Christian faith, who has:
- a passion to see young people become firmly rooted in the Christian faith
- the ability to communicate effectively with young people and their parents/carers
- at least 2 years relevant experience, either paid or voluntary ? good organisation and teamwork skills
- the ability to work on their own initiative
The post is initially for 3 years.
Salary £11,000 for 20 hrs working week.
For more information about this role, contact: The Parish Church Office, St Paul’s Church, Oak Road, Bursledon, Southampton SO31 8DT. 023 8040 6866 email@example.com www.bursledonparish.org
Closing date for applications: Sunday 31st October 2021
Full details here and website here